Art in Paradise – 3D Art Museum in Pattaya
Travel Art in Paradise – 3D Art Museum in Pattaya
No. 78/34 Mu 9 Pattaya 2nd Road, Nong Prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel: +66 3842 4500
3D Museum of Art in paradise with an area of over 5800 square meters, divided into 10 rooms. Art exhibition all drawn by Korean artist 12 graduate students and new graduates. Another one of Plaochang fences, planted by Mr. Chin Jae Yeoul Koreans who founded the museum with the idea to do business in Thailand. He had come over from the days when he worked at the Museum of the City of Jeju Island in Korea. The Health Museum Jeju Island has a policy that it will open a branch in India and all over the city. But the scheme is not subverted. Travel to Thailand and Korea, resulting in the creation of a series of Trick Art Museum in France. Then share it with friends invested 60 million baht to the Museum of Art In Paradise.
Art in Paradise has 10 rooms:
- The room of illusion
- The room under the sea
- The room of wildlife
- The room of paintings of artists available globally (with 2 rooms) as Monalisa by Leonardo da Vinci, The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli, Grande Odalisque by Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres, etc..
- Hall civilizations such as the ancient city of Ayutthaya in Thailand, Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas of Peru and Egyptian civilizations of the Nile
- The room of art above true (Surrealism)
- The room of dinosaur room
- The room of waterfall in the steep gorges
- The room of art gallery
- The room of beautiful views
Foreign Adult 500 Baht, Child 300 Baht (height less than 120 cm)
Thai: Adult 150 Baht, Child 100 Baht (height less than 120 cm)
Open daily from 09.00 – 21.00 (except public holidays)
Ticket sales close at 20.00 pm.